I call myself a book worm simply because I love to read books when there are so many who don’t. However, I had lost the time to just get to a book ever since my daughter. So for 2018, I told to myself that I shall read at least 25 books. Looking back now, I think I have read a lot more than 25 books and I am really proud of myself.
Here are the 25 major titles that I got around to reading in 2018.
So let’s get started then….. Here you go……….
- TheAlchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The betrayal (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #1) by R.L. Stine
- The Secret (TheFear Street Saga Trilogy #2) by R.L. Stine
- The Burning(The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #3) by R.L. Stine
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Asura: Tale of The Vanquished by Anand Neelakantan
- Ajaya: Roll of the Dice (Epic of the Kaurava Clan #1) by Anand Neelakantan
Riseof Kali: Duryodhana’s Mahabharata (Epic of the Kaurava Clan #2) by AnandNeelakantan
- P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #1) byRansom Riggs
- The HungerGames (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
- CatchingFire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
- Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic #1) by Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Shopaholic #3) by Sophie Kinsella
- PrivateIndia by Ashwin Sanghi & James Patterson
- The OneMinute Manager by Kenneth H. Blanchard
- When I Hit You: Or, A Portrait of the Writer as a Young Wife by Meena Kandasamy
- Ms. Militancy by Meena Kandasamy
- HARAPPA: Curse of the Blood River (Harappa Series #1) by Vineet Bajpai
- PRALAY: TheGreat Deluge (Harappa Series #2) by Vineet Bajpai
- The Sins of the Father (The Clifton Chronicles #2) by Jeffrey Archer
- Who moved my Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, Kenneth H. Blanchard
- CallingSehmat A Novel by Harinder Sikka
- Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy by Sadhguru
- Kundalini: An untold story by Om Swami (almost completed!)
So these are the 25 books that I have read over this year.
Following this post, for the next 15 days, I will
Get ready for a world of history, myths, love, heart-break, betrayal
See you tomorrow.