A life without GOAL is like a boat without shore to reach!
Setting up Monthly goals can be really intimidating at times. What if I am not able to reach those goals? What kind of goals is feasible for me right now? What if I get stressed out trying to reach my goals? And so many more such questions will raise in our mind but setting up goals is actually very necessary for everyone.
Be it your personal life or professional life or social life, setting up long-term goals and then many little short-term goals that will guide you towards your long-term goal will ultimately help you out a lot. Whether you are successfully completing them or not is a secondary issue. The satisfaction and sense of achievement you feel every time you complete a goal, that’s the kind of high that keeps my life going!
I create goals on daily basis at work, weekly basis for my home and Monthly goals for everything combined. So, here I am, sharing my goals for the month of October. I hope you guys don’t hold me responsible for any goal that I do not complete! 😀
OCTOBER MONTHLY GOALS- Personal Life
- SPA DAY- Haircut, Hair Spa, Mani-Pedi and Waxing!
- SHOPPING DAY- Essentials, dresses, and bags, shoes etc. in preparation for Goa trip
- TRIP TO GOA!
- CLEANING DAY- Home and balcony cleaning thoroughly.
- Look into Pre-schools for Kayal. Prepare accordingly.
- NAVRATHRI GOALS- Professional Life
OCTOBER MONTHLY GOALS- Professional Life
- Four blogs- 2 case studies and 2 insights.
- Creative posts- training to be taken
- Client satisfaction meet and greet
- Attend a training meetup related to Digital Marketing
- Employee Engagement Methods- Come up with ideas
- Language Training sessions for employees- 2
- Improvements in Social Media Engagement
OCTOBER MONTHLY GOALS- For my Blog
OCTOBER MONTHLY GOALS- Social Life
- Facebook Page- 100 Follows
- Instagram- @whatiwrite4- 100 follows
- Instagram- @geeky.sorceress- 1000 follows
- Twitter- 250 follows
- Promote Bloglovin’ and Tumblr too.
- What the hell is podcasting?
So that’s my list of Goals for the month of October.
What are your goals for the month? Do comment below, I would love to know.