It is officially winter, which means right about now, ladies are out in the stores looking for a perfect shade of plum lipstick to match the festive mood! I was myself out looking for it when I stumbled upon not one but five beautiful plum shades of lipstick, all put together in one single lip palette. The MUA Paintbox Lip palette in the shade Imperial Plums.
Line– Paintbox Multishade lip palette
Shades Available– Rose Rouge, Imperial Plums and Beige Nudes & Honey browns
In the Box–
- 5 different shades of plum
- 2 brushes (for lining and for filling)
- Compact Mirror
Weighs– 5 grams
Retails for – Rs 1050/- (In India)
- The shades are glossy, not matte. They are absolutely moisturizing but at the same time, they do not last for long.
- The pigmentation is a little weak. It needs to build upon to get the actual shade. Especially for me since my upper lips are darker than the lower lips. I usually apply a little bit of concealer before applying the lipstick. Even so, I had to build it up a bit.
- The range is a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands but as for the Imperial Plums palette, I bought it on a much-discounted price from Amazon. You guys can find this deal too by clicking HERE.
- The shades are absolutely beautiful and blend well with Indian skin tones. It is very wintery and glamorous.
- It would make a perfect Christmas gift to your dear ones.
Have you used these yet? What are your views? Do share them in the comments below.